Wednesday, March 16, 2011

really good local stuff.....




Over the summer a dear friend of mine introduced me to something amazing - Pic's Really Good Peanut Butter.  New Zealand made in Sunny Nelson with nuts from Brisbane.  There is no sugar, emulsifiers, antioxidants or miscellaneous oils, just peanuts.  Genius! (and terribly tasty)

We were picking up some bits for dinner, and she talked it up so much as we were walking around the store that I pulled a jar off the stack in the window at the Waiheke Fruit & Veg Store and added it to my basket.  I am so glad that I did. It turns out that Pic indeed does make Really Good Peanut Butter - Infact, I would suggest it's Fantastic Peanut Butter.


Once you've tried some of this Locally Manufactured Goodness on your Vogels you'll never go back!


 So,  pick up your own jar at the afore mentioned Waiheke Fruit and Veg Store, or see the website for more stockists or internet orders if there's not a stockist near you.


No comments: